My Last GREAT grandma!

May 2015 ended with a funeral of my great grandmother and she is the last great grand generation that I have ever seen. Mummy reminded us how fortunately of us when we can see our great grandparents. Seeing how uncontrollably sad my popo, mummy and yiyi, it indirectly influenced me and mei mei in terms of emotions. We joined in the days and days of praying and reciting and learned a great deal of customs and spiritual beliefs.

It is also through this funeral that I learned a great deal of my fun lots of cousins whom we seldom played with!
 
There are also lots of people whom we need to call 阿 yi, uncles and this po and that po..... Errrr...... we are so confused!
 
 
Maybe they should come up with a family tree chart or we can meet up more often so that it becomes so easy for kids like us.... hahaha..... anyway, cousins are fun!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"