My Birthday

Daddy asked me what I would like to do during my birthday. I gave a very  serious thought to it and finally I know what I want. OUT TO THE SEA FOR FISHING! I would like to venture out to the big, blue sea to try my birthday luck and see if I can catch a BIG fish! Thankfully this is a favourite hobby of my daddy and so he is able to grant me my wish easily!




 
I am so proud to say that I did not get any seasick but I am sad to say that I did not get any BIG fishes, only small fishes... :-(
 
My poor mummy did not get to celebrate my birthday with me since I am out in the sea. But I still have 2 other informal birthday celebration with my extended families, Chiokies and Lees.
 

 
Oh... that's my extended extended cousin John! haha.... so nice to see him that day! Happy Birthday to myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"