2015

2015 is a busy year for Chiokies. We are shifting our house and had officially moved into a small and cosy cottage which Mummy loved so much. This is because all the layout and design were decided and agreed by both Mr & Mrs Chiok. In our previous house, most layout was decided by Mr Chiok because during the discussion with ID period, Mummy is away on business trip. Anyhow, we got our own room now and own beds..... But guess what, we still prefer to sleep with our Daddy and Mummy! hahaha......Look at the beautiful wallpaper Mummy bought from Taobao!




2015 is also the year where I started my primary school. Primary School has been the last thing that I wanted since Mummy started to brainwashing me about play, study and being independent. Anyhow (again), I am adapting quite well.

These are the things that Mummy thinks that I did well.
1. I am able to study and cope with my homework (and spelling/dictation too) on my own. I can pack my own school bag from Day 2 onwards. I also scored well in all my mini tests.
2. I am able to manage my allowances. I even know what to do when I forgot to bring my kiddy wallet to school.
3. I am able to develop good social skills. I make friends and able to identify my best friends by Term 1. Not only that, my teacher also select me as student leader!

Lastly, I am able to wake up on time without much grudges and prepare myself for school, though Mummy is not sure how long this will last.....


As for my little sister..... she wakes up almost every morning crying...... "I am very tired".... that's what she said almost every morning....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"