Daddy's favorite activity - Fishing




Before set off, Mummy asked me a question. She asked if I am given a choice between fishing and shopping, which activity I will choose. She gave a grumpy face when I replied fishing! She have a even more grumpy face when 妹妹's answer is "I want to do whatever Gor Gor is doing"........

So, under the big hot sun we go!!!! Despite, the strong sunblock and Mummy's effort to shelter or re-apply..... We are still turning tan!!!! Beautiful tan according to papa!



We had so much fun! Look at the fish that 妹妹 caught using her very own 1st effort! She waited and pulled up the rod all by herself.....


Daddy is so happy because he found two wonderful and yet trouble making companions for all his future fishing trips!

Hmm..... Poor Mummy...................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"