Changi Airport Outing

A last minute decision to go for Changi Airport! Daddy heard from his colleagues that it is quite fun at the 3rd terminal so Daddy brought us there.

Aunties and UNcles, dun say my Mummy "Pin Xin" liao hor... there are lots of Mei Mei pictures here liao...
Mei Mei so happy when we brought her out!
We took a ride at the kiddy playground!

I am still very young to ride this on my own! But I just want to take some pictures for the fun of it. See how good I am in posing!


A feast at the food court. The food is surprisely very nice!

Daddy, who is a super fan of Mei Mei!





As usual, the greedy me!

Trying to draw when something else caught my attention!

The WATER fountain! It's my favourite!
But can see cannot touch! :-(

Time to go home! Even Mei Mei is sad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"