BBQ @ St Michael!

This is my 2nd visit to Auntie Inez's house. We are there to celebrate Uncle Junbin and Auntie Suyee's birthday! (Why they never celebrate mine??????)
Another works of SLR..... Handsome???? Cute????



Majong session... I am part of the game too... Auntie Jennie also taught me the f word... First time in my life to use that word... haha... Auntie Jennie kana scolded by many people... hahaha...



All ready for the pool..... Auntie Inez even lent me her float...


I was nearly drowned cos i slipped... Luckily Uncle Ah Thiem saved me! But within 5 seconds, i composed myself and head for the pool again. I am not scared of water at all!


Eating started. I am the most happy person around. Eat and play, eat and play... no work!

Cake Cutting! Yummy!!!
It has been a long time that I am the center of attention since Mei Mei is borned.... I am finally the one again!

Comments

Anonymous said…
theif! STOLE MY PHOTOS!

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"