Drama Week

This is really a very drama week. First I am down with penis infection. I was being send to the hospital on Sunday night for check up and cried really big time cos whenever i urine, it is really painful for me. The whole emergency unit is full of my crying.
Mummy took good care of me everyday and i recover almost immediately the next day. Urine with no pain! Just when everyone thought that I am ok and ready for my birthday celebration, I vomit like nobody business again on thur night. Daddy rushed me to hospital and for the first time in my life, i am admitted to hospital. Ward 55 Level 5 Bed 10 of KK Hospital!

I am very unfamiliar with the surroundings and keep crying for Mummy! I refused to wear the hospital clothes and sleep on the hospital bed. Look at how Mummy trying to coax me to keep me happy! She is making a clown of me!

Daddy also buy me a big Ballon to coax me! It costed Daddy 15 bucks! wow....

I also refused to drink the hospital milk milk cos it is not my bottle. However, Mummy managed to "threaten" me to drink it in the end!

Luckily for Daddy, I managed to be slighty better abit. The doctors are also ok to let me discharge so we can still proceed for the chalet birthday celebration that Daddy booked for me. There is no cake though cos Mummy only wants it to be a small family gathering then any kind of celebrations.

Mummy says so hard to see the candy floss machine nowsday... I am so luckily to be able to see one...

The adults including Mummy are so into Mahjong then my birthday.... :-(

Yiyi's new maid, Eva! She really loves us all!

Daddy prepares all the BBQ food!

Thank you so much! Though it is only a small celebration but because of my upset stomach, i actually cause quite abit of fuss for everyone. keke.... so sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"