My 2nd Chinese New Year

This is my 2nd Chinese New Year! My 2nd "ang pao" from Ah Gong and Ah Ma! As usual, Ah ma prepared a big feast for the reunion dinner! The only difference this year is that I can to eat all the good food instead of just drinking milk milk!




Chu Yi - See how handsome I am! Daddy purposely choose a very retro outfit for me!


Chu Er

My first ang pao from my Yi Yi. Yi Yi and Yi Zhan purposely buy a super nice ang pao packet for me too! Made of cloth! So nice!
My 1st ang pao from Jiu Jiu too! Whahaha....
Where is Gugu's and ShuShu's ????

Chu Shan - I am at Ah Ma's house cos her friends are over and i din get to go anywhere.

Chu Si - Daddy brought me for a movie in the morning at Marina Square! We had breakfast at MacDonald first.
Is this top nice? Chosen by Mummy but Ah ma paid for it! Ah ma said it will be a CNY present for me!
We had porridge buffet at Suntec for lunch! So yummy! As usual, Daddy do not have to pay a single cents for me! SO nice to be kid!
I saw my favourite Dong Dong Sa!
Mummy thought that the kiddy rides are so educational. It comes with an interactive questions and answers quiz. But I am not at all interested! I only want the rides to go faster and faster!
CNY is coming to an end... So fast... I really enjoyed waking up everyday to find Daddy and Mummy still sleeping beside me! When i woke up on Sat to find Daddy "Zhuo Gong", I cried for a good 10 mins!

Anyway, Wishing all aunties and uncles good health and best spirit! Health is wealth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"