My 1st Try on Tulang!

Let me intro my Daddy to you - He is a fussy eater but can really eats alot. Yesterday, his dinner is Tulang, cockles and some "wu xiang".... no rice at all... of cos and his favourite beer!


Because of him, i get to eat alot of different kind of food too! Last night is my first try on one of the famous Malay dish which my Mummy refused to try for years - TULANG!

Daddy even taught me how to use a straw to eat it!

Can you tell from my expression if I really enjoyed the Tulang??? Even Mummy is clueless!



After that, I did request Mummy to give me drink some water though... Haha... And I also know that I must wipe my mouth or else the mouth will be stained!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"