A Brought Forwarded Reunion Dinner

Yiyi is going to give birth and she complained that there will be no reunion dinner for her. Heartpain, my wei pao decided to bring forward the dinner earlier. So she "summon" everyone back last minute for the dinner. She also do a very quick and last minute buying and preparation for the food. All for the sake of Yiyi......

My Daddy also took last minute leave in order to enjoy the family times together. We are also the most well-dressed gentlemen in the family!

I am enjoying my steamboat!
My yiyi who will be admitted to hospital in another 4 hours' time.

Desserts after steamboat! But I am only allowed a small portion! Daddy's eyes are on me!

The hardworking lot! They had the responsibility to finish all the food!


My Mummy. Just come and eat and laze around.


My Wai Pao! She just permed her hair for CNY!


My 4th Yi Pao. She is damn closed to my Wai Pao so she is one of the invited guest for the dinner. Guess my Yiyi's face very big too!

Jiu Jiu... He will be giving my ang pao this year! Whahaha...

Wondering how's yiyi doing right now????????????????????? My cousin is coming out soon!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"