Getting Dressed!

For 1 reason or another, I am starting to be aware of my own appearance. I started to make request of my own clothings and refused some which i thought that it doesn't suit me! This behaviour actually makes my Auntie Ka and Mummy helpless at times.

I also head to the cupboard for my socks whenever Mummy says she wants to bring me out. Last night, Mummy brought me to Uncle Weechuan's new house and i quckly select the sock of my choice. Mummy said that I am a copycat to Daddy. Perhaps I must admit that I saw Daddy wearing socks whenever he is going for work so i thought that it will look good on me if i wore one too!


Did you see my sock?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"