10 Jan - Gu Gu's Birthday

10 Jan is Gu Gu's birthday and yet we dine at Daddy's favourite place - Le Le Pot! My Daddy simply loves steamboat! After dinner, he went to toilet 3 times to put put! Mummy simply cannot believe what a good "system" Daddy has!

See how incredible I am! I can feed myself!
My favourite Grandparents!

My adorable parents!

My Gu Gu simply thinks that I am photogenic! What do you think?



My pretty Gu Gu, the birthday Girl!



I want to see how the pictures turn out to be!

The food is Super!

My Shu Shu trying to intro a "rich and pretty" baby to me!

Ha Ha Ha... maybe i will fancy maybe not... ...

Next, I'm trying to learn how to take picture too! My parents are my target!

GU GU! Though you tried to teach me to call you GU GU unsuccessfully, but dun worry, i will call you one day! You wait for me, ok? Wish you a happy happy birthday and able to find your happiness soon!

Comments

Lee Winnie said…
hey where is LeLePot? Is it ma la steamboat? I also love steamboat leh.

btw...10Jan also my bro's bday!! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"