My Christmas Day!

My Day started with a nice nice present from Auntie Pat and Uncle Edwin! Another opening present experience. I like Presents!



My new drawing board! See what am artist I am!

My first drawing! Can you figure out what I am writing??? (I also dun know myself!)

Look at the mess i create when i gets excited with my present!

An art by Chiok Cheng Xuan!

Later in the night, I had another fun fun time at Suburbia @ Sentosa! This is the place where Auntie Jennie hosted her wedding. Mummy remembers the place with nice food so she recommend to Auntie Pat and Candy.
This is where I had my 1st fine dining food! The waiter, Uncle Ben is so nice to give us so many freebies and an exclusive area for our dining. (The truth is he knows that there is a kid coming so in order not to disturb other patrons, he purposely put us away from his other customers!)







Freebies exclusively only to babies under 2 years old!

The mess i had created on the fine dining table!

This is how i felt at the end of the whole dinner!

It's a pity that we did not get to the "Songs of Music" as planned. I believe there will be chances again. (Perhaps next visit will be with mei mei!..... ..... ..... )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"