Christmas Eve @ St Michael

Without fail, I am celebrating my 2nd Christmas eve with Auntie Jennie and Gang! According to Mummy, they always have innovative way of celebrating the festive season. This year, they do exchange of CHRISTMAS CARDS! It had been ages since Daddy & Mummy received Christmas cards!
For me, i got to taste Uncle Brandon's Mum's famous curry and bee hoon finally... Last year, i can only see and no touch. I got to sleep on Auntie Inez's lovely dovey bed too! Whaha...





The recycled Christmas Tree!










(Look at this photo : My weight and Mummy's weight seems to be on Daddy! Whaha... Poor Daddy who is going to feel the "weight" of the family soon)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"