Christmas Dinner @ Orchard Hotel

This is another day of fun and good food! This is my only chance to enjoy good and yummy food without paying for a single cents! Daddy and Mummy should always bring me out for such outings! Whahaha...




See how the Uncles also want to snap a picture with me above!










I had so much fun this weekend! I can run about freely in the hotel without guards coming after me! In fact, they all thinks that I'm adorable! I also made a new fren - "Megan" who hugged me twice too! Too bad Mummy forgot to ask for her numbers for me... Sob Sob... We actually parted with tears at the hotel.

A Christmas present from Auntie Gladys! Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"