My Granpa & Shu Shu's Birthday!

We were celebrating my Grandpa & Shu Shu's birthday on Sunday. Both are my favourite family members in the chiokies family! We went to Zhen Fa Live Seafood @ Novena. Daddy comments that the food choices are just like the one in Marina Bay many many years back. It seems like the modern steamboat had more variety. For me, as long as there is my favourite fishball I am happy! Whahaha...
After dinner, I am playing with Shu Shu's glasses! Gu gu comments that i looked like Chicken Little! Everyone agrees! What do you think?















Ah Gong : I want to wish you best health of all and happiness (with me of cos!) all years round!
Shu Shu: Wish that you will find your dream girl fast! ;-)

Comments

Winnie said…
wow!! how adorable!! I wish my nephew would have a chance to meet BB Chiok.

Btw..i dun like zhen fa....peter and I had tummy ache that time after eating the crayfish. :S
Mummy said…
ya... we also think the same... Those more modern steamboat stores should have more variety than this one too... Dun think we will go back again too!

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"