Baby Contest

Ah ma's friend saw that i am a happy and cute baby so she suggested to ah ma that she should bring me to this baby contest organised by Yuhua Community Centre! There are Healthy Babies, Fastest Crawling, Brainy Baby blar blar contest!

I came in 4th in the Healthy Babies! Daddy and Mummy are so proud of me!


I enjoyed myself to the fullest that morning! I am so happy to see so many babies/kids around. There are so many toys too! I played so much that I KO by 10am that morning in Mummy's warm arms!
Ohya, i also fell and hurt my eyes! Luckily only by the side... not a big injury! Too bad Mummy forgot to bring camera or else there should be more pictures. At least 1 during prize giving! Haiz... my forgetful Mummy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"