4th Day @ Bintan

All getting ready on the Thursday morning to the Elephant Park! It is still drizzling but the show will still be ongoing... Luckily it is not cancelled or else the whole Bintan trip will be very boring.


I am so luckily that during this holiday, i woke up everyday to find Daddy and Mummy still beside me! I can give them morning kisses and they can give me too!

We are now at the Elephant Park!


The elephants are huge but i am not at least scared at all! In fact, I enjoyed the show very much!



See how the scaring the elephants are!


The most scaring thing is the elephant ride! Can you see me? I am in between the "bang" and my Daddy!


We are back from the long ride....




See how i cried! Actually I am more frightening of the "ah bang" sitting in front of us than the elephant.


To pacify me, Daddy later brought me to play a game of ping pong! It is my favourite ball game as of now!


At night, Daddy paid for $52 for transport for a taxi to drive us to a small city town for dinner. We went to this restaurant called Kelong. It is near to Bintang Sayang. It is a newly built chalet standing on silts on the sea...
Ohya, the dinner is super nice! It is the best dinner for everyone for the past week! A must go place to eat!

With the camera battery going low, the holiday is ending too! I wished for more in the future! In this holiday, with Daddy's pocket empting, my happiness increase!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"