3rd Day @ Bintan

We went for a swim again on the 3rd day morning before the rain come! This time, Daddy brought me to a baby pool! This pool comes with a slide! It was fun though just playing by the side with Daddy and Mummy!

As usual, I KO for my afternoon nap after the swim. Afterall, I am only a baby! Anyway, It is raining too so we couldn't plan any activities!

See what a housekeeper I am! I am helping my Daddy with the setting of the fire!


What a good helper I am!



I still manager to keep my hands clean while Daddy... ... ... ...


We went for a short walk after dinner and took pictures with the local pretties!


That's how we spend a lazy Wednesday!

Comments

winnie lee said…
what's the 2 patches on your legs?
Mummy said…
wow... mosquito patch. I brought it for cheng xuan but finds it very useful so i use it on myself too! I din realise there are there... Whahaha...

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"