2nd Day @ Bintan

First thing in the morning, Daddy brought me for a swim. Mummy said must applause Daddy for waking up early in the morning for me!


Ohya, this is my new way of saying "Cheese"!
I must thank you Daddy and Ah Ka for bringing my food over to Bintan and cooked for me. It is so heavy....


This is Daddy & Mummy's lunch! Mummy used to have this for her lunch during her studies in Australia and she cooked it for Daddy! Daddy also agreed that it is yummy!


Mummy so worried that I will not nap since there is no "yao yao" in Bintan. But Surprise! I am so piggy that i can also sleep on the bed! (Provided that Mummy is with me!)


Time for BBQ!


My way of saying "Cheese"!



Food for the BBQ for the next two nights.



See what a good helper I am for Daddy during BBQ!

Today is a raining day. Daddy & Mummy planned for a mangrove tour and it was cancelled. What a pity! No choice, we have to stay indoor!

Comments

Yan said…
Be fast if want to buy G10, cause stocks are running out, as G11 is coming out liao~ i can get good price!!! hiak hiak

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"