1st Day @ Bintan

Getting all ready to Bintan!

Daddy so worried that i may get sea sick so he brought me a lolly! Actually it's Daddy and Mummy feeling giddy and I am perfectly alright!
Daddy doted on me so much so i must share my lolly with him! Of cos, i dun mind his saliva!

I finished the whole glass of the welcome drink by the resort! See how thirsty i am! No cough after that too!


We only managed to have our lunch by 4pm since we have to catch the ferry! This lunch cost Daddy SGD70!


After lunch, I am ready for a short tour around the resort! Say "Cheese"!



In this buggy! Cool, right?

Eventually, we ended up at the beach! My favourite!




And i loved playing against the waves! It so exciting!



Daddy still cannot let go of his catching the clam "hobby" even with me around! By the way, Daddy brought along Gu Gu's G10 this time. This picture is taken with zoom in effect and it is so clear!




He did not manage to catch any. Perhaps it is not the season????? But he caught crab! Can you see how clear this camera can take!!! Oh dear, Mummy really fallen in love with this camera!


As for me, I am also enjoying myself with the sand! Whahaa... Daddy brought me this "Built castle" set so i must fully utlise it!




See how dirty i get myself into!



We were at the resort restaurant for dinner. Dinner costs SGD 38 per pax and oh my god, even I dun find the food good! So guess what, I pee @ the restaurant so that my parents will feel embarrassed and dun bring me back there again! Hopefully the restaurant gets my hint!

Comments

Winnie Lee said…
wow!! Happy Family!! I feel so touched looking at your family photos!!
Mummy said…
Actually i find our family photo quite little... Anyway, you will be starting 1 of your own very soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"