My Jiu Jiu ROM 7 Aug

I am all dressed up for the big day! Am I handsome???

This is my 2nd visit to the Ministry of Registry!


This is a happy occasion! The Last in the Lees family to be hitched! I have another member in my family tree - Jiu Mu (This is quite difficult for me to pronounce... I am only a toddler! How can i make it more simply and sounds better??????)


I am enjoying myself to the fullest!


The weather is so hot.... i think i want that too daddy!

My happy family and i will be happier in another few months' time... Make a guess....whahaha....



My Signature Face!


After a fall......

But Dinner time usually cheers me up.... ....



Baby needs to sleep @ 9pm... as usual, i will KO after such event!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"