Jiayan Auntie ROM 15 August

I am not the host today!!! It is Jiayan Auntie and Ah bee Uncle's BIG DAY!
I have a magic wand that can bless the couple with happiness, wealth and hamony!
Where is the couple?

Dun look down on babies and toddlers... We are great helpers too!
Oh this is the unfortunate guy that marries my Jiayan Auntie! (Oops! not said by me.... It's It's It's It's It's It's... ... Edwin Uncle!)
Aren't they lovely???

I am cheering for them! So happy!
Oh no, the papers are signed! Whahaha....

(The bride is so lovely!)
The back team!

Oh yes! I need that! It is hot here....

PQ auntie is so nice and beautiful!
This Edwin Uncle always bully me! !@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()
But dun know why, I still likes him alot! (Maybe because he is so fatherly???? Great influced by Eileen auntie???)
The food is so yummy! I ate so so so so much that i vomit my milk milk..... I must have really enjoyed myself!
Jiayan Auntie, Jia you! I need someone to play with me soon!!!

Comments

Winnie Lee said…
aiyo...handsome little fellow!!

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"