Gathering @ Jiayan Auntie's New House


First time to Jiayan's Auntie new house... As usual, I am still the star of the night!




Jiayan Auntie is so nice to take out all her toys to let me play!


I also entertained everyone by making faces at them esp Jordan Uncle!




Jiayan Auntie is so Lucky that I am a good boy and never pee at her carpet!
(Din Mama tell you that I am still on trial??? I may pee anything anywhere without warning!)





I am so tired after the gathering that I KO on the way back home!
I am hoping that these uncles and aunties quickly give me some "small" friends very soon so that i won't be playing with "old men and women" all the time! Whahaha....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"