My Lunar Birthday Celebration

Thank you Auntie Ah Ka and my grandmother who have cooked a big feast (though i cannot eat) on my Lunar Birthday celebration. It is such a tiring day for me that i KO immediately after that.
Such a long wait that I am already so hungry so i bite on the red eggs that my grandmother prepared for me. My mother caught me on the camera! See how red my lip is!
My new and oversized shirt and jean that my maternal grandma brought for me for my birthday. It's actually my kia shu Mummy who brought on behalf of her.

My grandma said that i must step on the "ang ku kuah" and my parents gotta eat it according to custom. Whaha... both of them never eat!

I picked 1. pen, 2. money and lastly credit card! But Mummy wants me to be a Dentist!


Grandmother lied to me! She only let me taste it and I never even had a bite! (I only got 2 bottom teeth!!!)



As usual, they let me picked 4 auspicious number...


My yiyi cannot wait to take pictures with me!


Daddy brought me a Mickey Mouse cake though Mummy already prepared a big 1 for me on my actual birthday!




Happy Birthday to me!



So happy that all my loved ones are with me and singing me birthday song!




I still dun know how to blow and cut yet!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"