High Fever, Flu, Cough & Constipation

This is the most frightening experience for my parents. I am sick after the party. Maybe someone spread the virus to me! I have seem 2 different doctors. I vomit and cried so much. My fever just did not go off at all. On Monday night, i actually cried non stop for 2 hours! It really frightened all those who loved me! My parents had no choice but rush me to the hospital...the doc insert some medicine into my anual and make me poo poo.... BUT my fever still did not subside!
In the end, wai pao brought me for acupunture and i had a speedy recovery. Mummy thought that it so amazing since they are trying so hard to bring my fever down and all the professionals does not seems to work! Miracle!


This is the amount of medicine that i have accumulated after several visits to the doctors. Total bill = $187.75

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"