Birthday Celebration I

This is my Dai Ma! One of my birthday wish is that she will always be healthy and strong.

The newly wed! My yiyi and yi zhan! Alot of Mummy's frens said that yiyi looks more and more like my Mummy. What do you think?
No wonder i like her too...

All my Auntie frens who always insisted me to call them "Jie Jie"

Auntie May and her hubby. My Mummy calls him the Snatcher! He always "snatch" me away from Mummy...


Of cos, I would like to thank all Aunties and Uncles for the well wishes ang pao!
And ya, Auntie Yan is the best! Always remind Mummy to save the $$$ for me!
(I will grow up to tell u if Mummy is doing a good job on that!)

I have enjoyed myself to the fullest on my 1st birthday. I actually KO @ 12 midnight, after my birthday is over....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"