Yi Yi & Yi Zhan's ROM 24 Feb

24 Feb is a very important day for my yiyi... It's her ROM day!


We are all set ready for the event. Mummy says we gets a big feast later too!

The bride and the groom!



This is my Yi yi ... So pretty!!!


We are all waiting outside!


Oh... She is taken in another 10 mins....


Let me intro... This is my new Yi Zhan, Vincent!


So sweet.........


The "used to be 3 Lees" - Currently, is Lee, Chiok and Che!


My Yi Zhan's new Family!

My Yi Yi's new Family!


I am waiting anxiously outside too....


This is my new Winnie Yi Yi!

Oh... Blush!


The Witnesses!


Let me present - Mr & Mrs Che!

The feast!





We are starting to eat.... Dun disturb!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"