Uncle Kianlee & Auntie Szewei 's Housewarming

Uncle Kianlee & Auntie Szewei organised another gathering at their love nest. A very nice BBQ pit and very very very very very swimming pool... But Mummy dun let me into the pool cos she is worried that i might catch a cold again. The truth is ... the weather so odd these days and I can still catch a cold even without going into the pool! And I really catch a cold after that! Hiaz.....







Auntie Leng Leng... She hugs me whole night... Keke...













The Chiefs at Work!













Greedy Pig Aunties, Uncles & Mummy!













Auntie Danlin... She is in love with me for a long long time liao...

"Wait for me to grow up, ok?"











The 4th Chief!















My Mummy! The weather is cold so Mummy hug me so tight!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"