My Family Outing @ Changi

Daddy booked a Changi from Tuesday to Friday. He wanted to have a family outing. But Mummy dun want to waste money and waste leave. So we only went there on Thursday night to Friday.

What a waste cos the chalet is facing the sea and it is really a very nice chalet!!!


Zhen Qiao! The unit that Daddy got is Mummy and my horscope!!!! Gemini!


This is the 1st time Mummy set up the fire and it's a success! She did it all by herself!

The balcony facing the sea!



My Favourite.....Hand! Whahaha....


This is the food prepared by Daddy! Yummy! Gong Gong & Po Po loves it!

I loves it too! But i can only drink this! :-(

All I can do is - STARE at the Food!


Early in the morning - Daddy's and Son's Blur Look!


While Daddy and Mummy packed their things to go home, i lost in my world of tissue paper!


"Mummy, i never disturb you, you disturb me!"

I think i have another tooth coming out.......


Off to the beach we go.....

I saw the sea! I loved sea!


Daddy trying to show off his Musles! Haha...

Actually i am happy to pull away from Daddy cos he is very sweaty!!!!!

I thought Daddy going to throw me into the sea.... So disappointed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"