Steamboat @ Auntie Sze wei's House



I am out with Uncle Jin xiang and Uncle Kian Lee for a swim while Daddy and Auntie Sze wei and Leng leng preparing the food.
You like my float?


I dun really like.
I prefer to dip into the water.


That's Uncle Kian Lee. You must hold me tight.




That's Uncle Jin xiang. Must hold me tight too!




They use their body to block off the water in the mushroom water fall.....





But I am still wet!






I can hardly open my eye!










Think this is where i catch a cold after that.











A terrible flu in fact....












Their bed so comefortable that i must leave some of my saliva in it....
















Mummy Chiokie and Baby Chiokie!










Comments

Anonymous said…
too bad u never snap a pic of uncle JX almost drowned in a baby pool!!!
Anonymous said…
Haha... That's very very funny... Haha...

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"