New Year Eve Celebration

New Year Celebration at my 5 Gim Po's House....




This fits me perfectly....


Daddy...... perhaps we can... you know...







This is my Jia Jie Yi yi......

Pretty? I can intro her










This is my 4 Yi Po










This is my 3 Yi po










Singing session begins....

I cannot talk but still can ar, oh, and most importantly, kekekekeke........








They loves to see me sing










ar ar ar ar ar ar ar ar.....









Everyone applaused.










A Toast to the new year (with water for babies)!










A toast to New Year (with neat for adults)!






2008 had been a good year for the chiokies. Why? Cos they have the new me of cos! On behalf, the chiokies would like to wish all aunties and uncles a good and healthy 2009!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"