My Busy CNY

This is my first reunion dinner with my family.














The chiokies are having steamboat! Yummy!
















Daddy brought the live lobster from the Kelong! Whaha...














New hairstyle! Shu Shu comb is for me!







Another one from Gu Gu...
Handsome???








My 1st ang pao from Gong gong...









My 1st ang pao from Po po...





Da Nian Chu Yi (Monday)


Daddy said Chu yi must wear red red... Whaha...
Po po said I am very handsome!










Mummy and Me!











On the way to Shu Gong's House!







Da Nian Chu Er (Tuesday)




The Smily Chiokies!











My Whitely Family!








See we flash our smile!










With Jiajie Jie jie......












My beautiful cousin!










Oops! Think my cousin wants milk milk.....










My Gu gu very pretty, right?
This is a very busy CNY. Everyday so busy and noisy till I cannot take nap. But I am so happy to take so many ang paos and spend it with all my related relatives and daddy and mummy's friends. I wish everyone good health and huat ar!

Comments

Anonymous said…
CX looks so stylo in polo-T.

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"