My Maiden Night Swim




I think i look nice in everything and anything.... (",)












My daddy trying to blow me my float for ages... Daddy, time to quit smoking......













Oh My God!

Hold me Tight, Daddy!










This is too shallow for me, Daddy!
I think i can go further..........
With Daddy around, I shed no tears!



See .... how skillful I am with back stroke!











Daddy's tummy is a good platform for me!





I can ... I can ....
I am going to do a stunt




Mummy, please put me back to the pool with Daddy! Pleasssssee.....









After the swim, I feel so energetic. I think i can play somemore....

Hmmm... Let me play with Piny!









Piny, I want to play with you.... Dun be scare.... I am only a baby.....









Piny is so scared of me..... I'm going to frighten him more.... Haha....





Comments

Daddy & Mummy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geralexie♥♥ said…
Cheng xuan is so so so super in the last picture :DDDDD

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"