Christmas Eve 2008




CupCakes! They are so pretty!

With customised names on it too!

BUT Auntie Jennie spelled my name wrongly!

It's Cheng Xuan!








While waiting for the rest, I kept myself entertained!

Haha...





The big doogy is from Daddy!
2nd Christmas present from Daddy!



Mummy is back from work! She is working full day on Christmas eve!
Auntie Inez, one of the early birds....




I am hungry while waiting.....






Hoho.... My Present!
Thank you all the Aunties and Uncles!




Auntie Jennie put me into the box while uncles trying to assemble my car car....







Never mind, i will keep myself entertainted!!!








Give me some time and i will figure this out.....




5 mins later.....

I know i can handle this! Haha....












I drink millk milk.....

Daddy, please concentrate! I need to drink my milk....










Adults are drinking champange!













While i'm sleeping, the party continues.......









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auntie Leng & Uncle JX's Wedding

Food Tasting @ Mayyi Auntie's House

Passing of Singapore "Papa"